Visit my website www.andreawan.com

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Next Stop - Aarhus

I'm happy to announce that I will be having my next solo show in Aarhus, Denmark next week. The exhibition is host by I DO ART Agency at the new I DO ART Lab (former TANK shop space).
It's been a while since when I was living in Denmark in 2007-08, so I'm really looking forward to revisit and exhibit my work there. As some of you might know, I studied at Designskolen Kolding in Denmark for a brief amount of time.  It's also where I started my current art practice, so going back gives me a feeling that things have somehow come to a full circle.

The opening will be on the 21st of November at 18:00 (6pm). Hope I'll see some familiar faces there. 
 Address: I DO ART Lab, Mejlgade 48A, 8000 Aarhus.

Click HERE for the Facebook event





No comments: